Storyline

Professor Frankenstein (Whit Bissell) creates a teenager from an accident victim, who gets angry when he learns he is going to be taken apart.

Don't come before dinner!

Movie details I Was a Teenage Frankenstein

Release : 1957-11-23
Genre : Horror, Science Fiction
Runtime : 74 minutes
Company : Santa Rosa Productions

Cast

Whit BissellasProf. Frankenstein
Phyllis CoatesasMargaret
Robert BurtonasDr. Karlton
Gary ConwayasBob
George LynnasSgt. Burns
John CliffasSgt. McAffee
Marshall BradfordasDr. Randolph
Claudia BryarasArlene`s Mother
Angela BlakeasFirst Victim
Gary ConwayasTeenager Monster


Search Result :

I Was a Teenage Frankenstein (1957) - IMDb
Professor Frankenstein, a university lecturer with an alligator pit under his house, steals body parts of dead athletes from the wreckage of a crashed airplane. He ...
I Was a Teenage Frankenstein - Rotten Tomatoes
From the folks who brought you I Was a Teenage Werewolf comes this relentlessly shlocky variation on the Frankenstein legend. Whit Bissell stars as Professor ...
I Was a Teenage Frankenstein (1957) - IMDb
Professor Frankenstein, a university lecturer with an alligator pit under his house, steals body parts...
I Was A Teenage Frankenstein - Gary Conway
Close Ad
I Was A Teenage Frankenstein | eBay
Find great deals on eBay for I Was A Teenage Frankenstein in DVDs and Movies for DVD and Blu-ray Disc Players. Shop with confidence.
I Was A Teenage frankenstein | Facebook
I Was A Teenage frankenstein. 46 likes. Fuck the firebrigade ... I Was A Teenage Frankenstein on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
i was teenage frankenstein | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion ...
Visit eBay for great deals on a huge selection i was teenage frankenstein. Shop eBay!
I WAS A TEENAGE FRANKENSTEIN - HorrorSeek.com
In a newspaper in Rhode Island, movie critic Ted Holmberg had this to say about I WAS A TEENAGE FRANKENSTEIN: "I Was A Teenage Frankenstein is about a boy monster.
I Was a Teenage Frankenstein (1957) - Overview - MSN Movies
I Was a Teenage Frankenstein (1957) overview: synopsis, movie reviews, photos, trailers, movie clips, cast and crew,news, dvd, user reviews, message board and more
I Was A Teenage Frankenstein - World News
"I Was A Teenage Frankenstein" from The Suicide Ghouls debut full length album, ...

Categories: ,

Leave a Reply